Why Yellow Fever (girls)? (NSFW 1 bikini picture)

There’s a little thing called Yellow Fever, and it’s one of the most debilitating diseases in the world. It’s symptoms are hot flashes, fatigue, uncontrollable drooling, and babbling. Prognosis is not positive, and there’s not any kind of medication or successful treatment. If you catch it, you will have a lifelong disease to deal with.
The cause of Yellow Fever?

This is the face of your disease. What a curse. | From Movie Pics

Asian women are the leading cause of Yellow Fever, and that’s because 95% of Asian Women are gorgeous. The other 5% are still beautiful but only to non-Asians.

Your disease has gotten the best of you. | From Asian Bite
It’s confusing because so many of my friends start to say “she’s so beautiful,” and all I can see is an unbalanced face with a heavy prominent chin. (Yes, Bryan, I know. There’s irony when I criticize a woman’s chin… [my friend liked to call my ex “chinny-chin chin” to me]).
In fact, people seem to like Asian women because of the following traits, of which only half are true (or some other random percentage).
Reason: Asian Women Are Petite.
I’m 6′ (no shoes ’cause that’s cheating), and durr… I’m not a woman. But my mom is 5’7″, my oldest sister is 5’7.5″, and my older sister is 5’5.5″ (the runt of the family).
5’5″ is the average height of American women, but are we really tall for Asians. No, that’s all changing with better nutrition in Asia and a counter of over 2 billion oriental Asians in the world, there’s bound to be a gigantic range.

True or False: False
Reason: Asian Women Are Docile.
Hahahaha. Add in expensive too, and we’re good.
True or False: False

Reason: Asian Women Are Forever Young.
Oooh. This might destroy some false pretense. Yes, there are lots of Asian women who look very young. They also avoid the sun and harmful UV rays, they lather on as much lotion as a stripper, and some of them do get botox, plastic surgery, age spot removal, or skin tightening.
But even without it, they still look better than most other races.
True or False: True

Reason: Asians have beautiful complexion.
“Check out her luscious, bronze skin.” | From Let’s Get Out of Here
“Her skin is milky, white-like pearls in the ocean-deep.”

I’ll definitely agree that Jamie Chung (above) and Zhang Zi Yi (below) both probably have silky skin, but there’s two things to consider here: they’re airbrushed and they’re actually not attractive in the eyes of Asians.

They do have great complexion, but that’s because Asians are taught at a young age to take care of their skin (see previous reason for more details). Darker skin is a sign of lower casts, so generally, Asians prefer lighter skinned women. This is why there’s the fantastic invention of mom visors.

Jamie Chung probably got bronzed more recently, but this helps push the fact that people can’t even come up with the same kind of reason why they like Asian women. Their skin tone is completely different, “but doesn’t matter ’cause Asians are hot.”

True or False: Halfsies

Reason: Asian Women Can Cook
Asian food is awesome, and having an Asian wife means she’ll make delicious dim sum, sushi, and kalbi (Korean Short Rib BBQ). 
Yes, Asian women can cook. But if you’re expecting them to, you’re screwed. In most Asian restaurants, the cooks are men because the women are trained to get high-powered jobs. They don’t have time to loiter in the kitchen, so if you’re expecting some gourmet dinner each night, you’ve never talked to girls in the first place.
If you’re gay, you’re still screwed because homosexuality is still frowned upon in Asian culture. Luckily, some Asian parents are forward thinking. 
My mom does make amazing Taiwanese Beef Stew though.
True or False: True By Technicality
Reason: Asian Women Are Exotic.
Seriously? With somewhere near 2 billion Asians in this world, how are we exotic? We’re the majority.
True or False: False
Reason: Asian Women Are Traditional.
Depending on where they’re from, and in this modern world, tradition is falling on the way side.
True or False: 70% False
Anyways, there’s a lot of other reasons, but if you’re going to like someone, it’s got to be more than just race. 
Do I understand the word “hypocrisy?” Why do you ask?